, Director of Public Works
586 S. Pleasant St.
Amherst, MA 01002
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
(from 3/17/2016 meeting)
Minutes are available following approval at the subsequent meeting.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
The Committee is composed of 5 members appointed by the Select Board serving 3 -year terms.
2 Vacant Spots
- To evaluate the Town's road, sidewalk, drainage, and traffic circulation
- To recommend priorities for their maintenance, repair, extension, and reconstruction
- To conduct public hearings, after notifying abutters in writing, on the needs for and the scope of major projects proposed by the Town or requested by petitioners (without conflict with the scenic road authority given to the Planning Board)
- To recommend the appointment of technical, advisory, or citizen's committees for major projects
- To report annually to the Town on its activities and on the expenditure of funds allocated to the Committee
Updated September 22, 2016.